CLOUD BASED, TESTED AND PROVEN AGED RESIDENTIAL CARE (NEW ZEALAND SPECIFIC) QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS.
WHY USE HCSL QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS IN YOUR AGED RESIDENTIAL CARE (ARC) ENVIRONMENT?
Our clients have been achieving optimal client audit outcomes since 1999.
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU IMPLEMENT HCSL QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS?
- Optimal audit outcomes.
- Cloud based Dashboard for real-time status view of your risk and quality indicators.
- Cloud based access to policies and procedures.
- Automated trend and pattern reports.
- Automated infection, adverse event, complaint and restraint/enabler registers.
- Choice of multiple customizable Cloud based reports.
- Consistent structured processes.
- Increased length of Certification meaning less frequent audits.
- Audit agency access to Cloud based policies and procedures.
- Cost savings from compliance to ACC Workplace Safety Management Programme.
- Inclusion in New Zealand Cloud based Bench-marking.
- Expert guidance in achieving Certification and DHB contract and related Standards compliance requirements.
- Increased certainty for Governance.
- Reduced over-all compliance costs.
- Reduced time used by your staff due to reduced corrective actions.
- Reduced stress to staff and management.
- Increased enjoyment of staff as they now have time to spend with residents instead of responding to corrective action plans.
- Safe, satisfied residents and stakeholders.
- Greater financial returns for the facility shareholders.
- Improved marketing as your audit reports showing excellence in service provision are accessible to the public on the Ministry of Health and linked through Eldernet websites.
- More time for care!.
WHAT ARE HCSL QUALITY SYSTEMS?
- Cloud based HCSL quality systems are indexed, researched, and evidence based.
- Continually updated by us for you with one set supplied in hardcopy in addition to Cloud based.
- Customised by us to each site and level of care, ready for your use.
- Developed and implementation supported by NZ aged care experienced Registered Nurse / Lead Auditor / Manager.
- Compliant with the ACC ‘Workplace Safety Management Program’ audit requirements which result in a discount (up to 20%) off ACC levies.
- Risk management processes which include a bench-marking function.
- Compliant with Food Safety Act and other industry legislation, regulations and contractual requirements.
HCSL provides a comprehensive range of services aimed at ensuring excellence in care, resident safety and ideal experience for you at your next audit.